Bachelors of Art, Art History
Brevard College, Brevard NC
- 3.5 GPA, Institute for Women in Leadership Alumni, Honors Society Graduate
- Senior Project: Worked with the Brevard College Library and Office of Business & Finance to update and publish the photographic catalog of fine art owned by Brevard College. Additionally created sortable electronic database of the artworks’ information, location, condition, and image; CD containing database and all digital images included in publication. Presented findings and suggestions for further conservation efforts. Hardbound publication in Brevard Archives under call number 708.15693 B864b.
February 2015 – Present
Ricoh, Austin, TX
Sr. On-Site Service Specialist
- Provided printing and imaging services, as well as mail room responsibilities, for administrative employees of Capital Metropolitan Transportation Authority. Provided technical support for Ricoh printers and machines.
August 2014 – February 2015
Transylvania County Library, Brevard, NC
- Assisted with shelving and shelf reading throughout library.
November 2013 – February 2015
Walgreens, Brevard, NC
- Operated and maintained and photo lab equipment to process and develop film and prints. Applied visual arts knowledge while assisting customers with photo orders, and guided customers using the photo kiosks.
Fayetteville Urban Ministries, Fayetteville, NC
Adult Literacy Tutor
- Worked closely with a Korean ESL graduate student using practice TOEFL tests and language drills.
August 2012 – April 2013
King’s Creek Bookstore, Brevard, NC
Follett Sales Associate
- Greeted and assisted customers with textbook and merchandise purchases. Responsible for opening and closing of store, shipping and receiving, checking inventory, and counting safe at end of day.
June 2012 – July 2012
Institute for Aegean Prehistory Study Center for East Crete
Art Conservation Intern
- Completed 6 week internship in Greece working in conservation lab at the East Crete Study Center. Treated, cleaned, and repaired materials recovered from the excavation at the Minoan town of Gournia, including ceramic, plaster, bone, shell, and metal.
August 2008 – March 2012
Brevard College, Brevard, NC
- Art Dept. Student Liaison: Worked call list of prospective art students to promote Brevard College, answering any questions about academics and setting up tours.
- Campus Life Office Assistant: Completed clerical tasks, assisted visitors and students, and directed phone calls.
Dr. Anne Chapin, PhD
Associate Professor of Art History and Archaeology at Brevard College
1 Brevard College Drive, Brevard, NC 28712
Youth Services at Transylvania County Library
212 S Gaston Street, Brevard, NC 28712
Senior Conservator at INSTAP Study Center for East Crete
P.O. Box 364, Pacheia Ammos, Ierapetra 72200, Crete, Greece